Greetings and Welcome!
Victoria and Kah

I am Victoria Reid, the "Alternative Pet" Geek at KnowABit.com

I am also proud and privileged to be a team member of The Reptile Family.

Do you have an Alternative Pet? Wish you did? Want to find out more?
This is a blog for sharing goofy pet stories, care tips, and asking questions.

Arthropods, Amphibians and Reptiles. These are the critters we will be featuring here.
Yes, a tiger is an alternative pet, but we'll leave the mammals to others.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Frozen Feeder Rodents

This is such a controversial topic, and I think I've presented it fairly in my most recent article on KnowABit.com.

Frozen Feeder Rodents vs. Live Prey


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Live prey or frozen defrosted? My corn snakes are healthy and lively. They have never eaten live prey.

    ReplyDelete